So, I am back to this blog yet again. Over the weekend, I was thinking that we as humans have gotten so involved in the rat-race and running behind this whole elusive idea of success that we have forgotten the ultimate reason for wanting success.
I mean think about it, why did the whole concept of success come in? Because we believe it will provide us with happiness. Then why is it that we forget to be happy in the process of achieving it?
It started raining in my hometown this weekend. The weather was so beautiful and the neighbourhood kids were all dancing in the rain without a care! That beautiful smile on that little girl’s face brought a smile to mine as well.The taste of the hot tea made by dad made the conversations that happened over it even more beautiful.
The last one year has been difficult for me-professionally and personally.
Don’t worry, I am not here to rant. Not in this post anyway :P
Anyway, I have this sinking feeling that I am not able to finish anything I start. I used to love reading, but ever since my MBA, I have not been able to finish even a single book
(Heart be like- Does re-reading Harry Potter and the Half Prince Count, Brain- NO)
I started a weight-loss regime with all pomp and show, 4 weeks later, all gone.
I thought maybe I need to change something deep within me. I need to re-discover that lost self. That is when I cam across this website.
Apparently 71% people have failed to complete this challenge. But hey 29% have succeeded. So this is me commencing the 100 happy days challenge starting today.
Like Barney Stinson would say "Challenge Accepted"!
Day 1
3rd July 2017Well this one is easy. I got my appraisal today, and I got my expected rating. I also got a decent increment which for a first timer is good to start. So, I am grateful to everyone who made it possible by supporting me and to God for giving me the strength to survive the past year.I cannot post the picture of the letter due to official reasons, I can certainly post how I decided to treat myself for my hard workSo here goes..I bought for myself…Wait for it….
Yes! this amazing Harry Potter poster! And I cannot wait for it to arrive
So that is my 1st happy day people!
Wish me luck for the rest 99! :) Stay blessed. Stay happy.#100happydays

No comments:
Post a Comment